For more than 100 years, Meritor has been a preferred supplier to the commercial vehicle industry in North America. Our business is built on a history of quality, a diversified product portfolio and longstanding customer relationships. We are focused on developing technologies to improve product performance and vehicle efficiency for our customers across the globe. Our products, services and customer support meet the full vehicle lifecycle.
Our manufacturing, distribution and sales facilities in the United States, Canada and Mexico provide drivetrain, mobility and braking solutions to OE and aftermarket customers throughout North America. Market-leading products include drivetrain systems and components and braking and suspension systems. Meritor is one of the largest independent manufacturers of trailer axles and steering components for the North America market and supplies independent drivetrains for U.S. military vehicles.
Full product lifecycle support is available to North America customers through Meritor’s Aftermarket district sales managers or by contacting the Aftermarket Customer Care team in the United States at (888) 725-9355 or (800) 387-3889 in Canada. To order parts, visit MeritorPartsXpress.com. Technical support is available through OnTrac.
The North America business includes a joint venture, Sisamex, with Quimmco in Monterrey, Mexico manufactures axles, brakes and related components and assemblies.
- Edmonton, Alberta – Distribution
- Cienega de Flores, NL (Monterrey) – Distribution; Development and Application Engineering; Production
- General Escobedo, NL (Monterrey) – Joint Venture: Sistemas Automotrices de Mexico, SA de CV; Production
- United States
- Fletcher, North Carolina (Asheville) – Production
- Florence, Kentucky – Distribution
- Forest City, North Carolina – Production
- Frankfort, Kentucky – Production
- Franklin, Kentucky – Production
- Laurinburg, North Carolina – Production
- Livermore, California – Production
- Livonia, Michigan – Production
- Manning, South Carolina – Production
- Morganton, North Carolina – Production
- Morristown, Tennessee – Production
- Plainfield, Indiana – Production
- Santa Fe Springs, California – Distribution
- Troy, Michigan – Technical Center; Headquarters
- York, South Carolina – Production
- Drivetrain systems and components
- Braking and suspension systems
- Aftermarket products, support and services